11-Day Barcelona, Rome, and Paris Vacation with Hotels and Air from go-today – Barcelona, Paris, and Rome
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- All transfer flights
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (800) 227-3235.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Silken Sant Gervasi in Barcelona
- 3 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etoile in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Osimar Hotel in Rome
Ideas for Your Vacation
Barcelona, Rome, and Paris are packed with thousands of years’ worth of history, and on this vacation, you can choose exactly which sights—and which signature dishes—you’ll encounter. In Barcelona, you can admire the otherworldly architecture of Antoni Gaudí, jamón sandwich in hand, and then travel to Rome—”The Eternal City”—to explore the countless ancient ruins, and just as many scoops of gelato to sample. In France go for a picnic along the Seine with the Eiffel Tower in the distance.
- The Picasso Museum features more than 4,000 of the artist’s works. Made up of five gothic palaces dating back as far as the 13th century, the complex itself is also a masterpiece
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is easy to spot in Rome’s skyline—it’s one of the largest churches on the planet.
- Must-see museum: Musee d’Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers’ dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L’ouvre.